Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sick Days

I have been sick in bed with a cold for the last few days...it has completely wiped me out. My advice to myself should be to "Just rest- you have a family to take care of and you have to be well to do that."
I can't help but think of all the things that I have to do, from laundry to cooking, my business- oh, and I have to update mt blog daily- I promised myself that I would do that. So here I am, updating my blog for the certain pleasure of my loyal readers. Are you pleased? (laughing)





I do have a useful piece of information in all of this though.....Puffs tissues with Vicks lotion added are the best thing since sliced bread- if you get a cold make sure you have these on hand. They have prevented my nose from getting red and cracked and they give me that tiny bit of sinus clearing goodness that I am oh so grateful for.
Click on the picture above to go to the Puffs site and read more about them.

1 comment:

Lora Hart said...

Hope you're feeling better by now. Drink lots of Emergen-C so you don't have a relapse.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online