Which means that I have to make a post sharing 7 things about myself -which is good (if you are a person that cares to know anything about me) and bad because I tend to be a rambling over-sharer and I have already shown that here in the intro. Okay- on with it I guess
1) Something interesting...I have been kicked off of Flickr twice this month. Who knows why....they can do that if they think you are selling so beware. Even more interesting is that I friended my old self with my new account because apparently people can see it but I just can't access it.
2)I sit outside on my patio- on my laptop all day promoting my blog and my jewelry while I chug gallons of Diet Arizona Iced Green Tea and smoke my brains out (don't judge)
3)I have bought three Japanese Chins in the last 6 months because apparently 4 kids is not enough and I want more babies...take a look at the cuties on my Flickr - but hurry because I don't have such a great track record there so far.
4)My favorite color is green- grass green- it makes me happy every time I see it.
5)I only wear black- I don't really know why ....When I want to buy something it just looks better in black.
6) My iPhone is my best friend and my right arm...texting may just be the best way to communicate ever!
7) I was born in Sheboygan WI which apparently got it's name from an Indian who sometimes thought his baby daughter looked like a boy and said to his wife one evening..."Look, she boy again." I don't know if I buy it though.
So....according to the rules of "tagging" this is what I...and my tagees must do....
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The following bloggers are the faithful that post on my daily Etsy thread promoting their blogs. Consider yourself tagged