Friday, October 24, 2008

Free Weekends

Since I have decided to take a break from blogging and selling on the weekends I feel elated and giddy on this Friday night.
I am wearing my new Nick and Nora sugar skull pajamas from Target- I swear I will not take them off all weekend- I will even wear them to the grocery with my Ugg boots- I swear- I love them that much!
I am thinking about the fun things that I will do with my family- maybe I will do some online shopping- catch up on the laundry- make a big breakfast in the morning- who knows?
It's two whole days- there is nothing that can't wait until Monday- actually Sunday night- that is when my giveaway ends- make sure to enter it over the weekend- you could win the great earrings that you see over there in the top right hand corner of the screen. Click on that picture to go to the post that explains what you have to do to enter.
In the meantime- here are some pictures of what my weekend might look like...


4 comments:

Brook said...

I know what PJ's you are talking about... they are cute. I wanted the short robe that matched

Piggy said...

Aw... I love wearing PJs the whole day at home.. just lazing and relaxing the weekend away :D

Trin said...

Augh, I am so jealous! The only sizes in those skull PJs that my Target had were like, insanely large on me. I looove them.

Moonchild Dancing! said...

lol I'm in my P.J's on this fabulous Sunday morning. :) I love the last photo.. very funny. hehe Have a fun day! Peace!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online